Saturday, March 3, 2018

Five on Friday

I am going to make this quick, since it is nearly midnight, and I have spent who knows on long blogging my last post.

1) Red Shirt

I bought this shirt a couple of weeks ago, and I really love it. It was only $15 at Wal-Mart. I love that it is light, and that it covers my butt, and that it is also a shirt that I can wear to work. I don't have to wear a camisole with it, but I will sometimes, just for extra warmth.


2) Big Bang

I FINALLY found the 10th season of TBBT at (where else?) Wal-Mart. I have been looking for it for ages, and they FINALLY had it!

3) Car Charger

I have been wanting to get a phone charger for our car, since my phone is a such a battery suck. I got one at (you guessed it!) WM the other night.



4) New Mascara

I didn't really need new mascara, since I only wear it on a semi-rare occasion, but I was wanting to buy some sort of make up, and I feel that I could only really justify my buying mascara. And it was in a pink tube! So, I couldn't resist it. I haven't used it yet, but I will probably try it out tomorrow.


5) Drawing

Ok, this is pretty sad, but I think it's hilarious! I drew a cow. I think I will be the next Maude Lewis, yes (FYI: I still want to watch MAUDIE, the movie made about her).



Go ahead and link up!



No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...