Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Five on Friday

Just some quick lines this week.


1) I went to a Color By Amber Party last Saturday (the 18th), and a Steeped Tea Party last Tuesday. I am all bought out. I am looking forward to getting my jewelry and tea, though. And on a semi-same thought, I went to wings with my former co-workers the other week, and I went to coffee tonight with   my pastor's wife.

2) I got my second cold of the season. I wasn't happy, but at least I only missed one day of work.

3) I have been watching LOTS of Christmas movies (Thanks, W Network!), and I have been reading lots of Christmas magazines! Fun times!!! I spent last Wednesday watching movies and reading magazines. Fun times!

4) And yes, this only came just yesterday, but hey....it's going on anyway...Prince Harry is engaged :) I told my sister that she lost her chance. Sob!!!

5) It's a 4 day wknd this wknd! Ok, so it's only a 3 day wknd, since technically, we have a PD day on Monday, but I'll take it. AND, we get a PD DAY! It doesn't happen a ton, so that is kind of fun when we do get one.




They are short and sweet this week!!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...