Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sunday Social

1. Gum or mints?
Both. I am not a huge fan of either, though.
2. Tea or Coffee?
Both! Or neither..Mocha/iced tea.
3. Fruits or Veggies?
Fruits/berries.
4. TV or Movies?
Both. I love me some tv shows, but also love me some movies.
5. Candles or Diffusers?
Candles!

Next week’s questions
1. One Show you would love to see on netflix that isn’t there
2. One song you wish they would play more on the radio
3. Your favorite song to sing loudly to in the car
4. What Movie/TV show do you quote the most?
5. One silly thing you do daily
Linking up with Ashley for this weeks SS.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...