Friday, August 15, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday!

Linking up with Karli and Amy for this weeks OHF!

It's been a bit of a week. Definitely not the greatest week in the books. It seems that every day there has been something that has made the day really frustrating, tiring or just plain bleh. But here are a few of the interesting things (at least for me) from this week. Warning, it's not all gonna be unicorns and rainbows.

1. A New Niece.

Since they did the gender reveal photos on FB, I can now say that my brother (the one below me)  and his wife are having a girl in the new year. We are all so excited for them. N is so adorable, and I can't wait to see how she will respond to being a new sister, and what her new sister will look like.

2. "Finding" new BC Bloggers.

Just for fun last night, I Googled BC Bloggers, and I came up with a bunch of new bloggers in our province. I have added them to my blogger list, and I hope to get to "know" them a bit more. It was fun seeing/reading bloggers that live (sort of) close to me.

3. Cancelled Plans.

My GF from AB was planning on coming to town, and we were gonna have a few days of girl time. Sadly, her aunt died last week, and due to other things beyond her control, she had to cancel. I am very sad, but it is probably for the best. We hope to connect in the fall sometime.

4. Robin Williams

I already said this, but I am so sad that RW has passed away. Even sadder to find out that he had taken his own life. So sad. He was such a wonderful actor. I think my favourite movie was Mrs. Doubtfire. I also loved Patch Adams.

5. Saying Goodbye

I had to say good by to my sister on Wednesday. She is off to her Far, Far, Away destination. I am sad, cause I won't see her for at least a year, probably longer. She is off to Calgary to visit family before she heads out East. She also has a blog. Feel free to follow her at thesheepishmidwife.

That's all for this week. See, told ya it wasn't all gonna be rainbows and unicorns!!


Here is one picture to leave you with....




2 comments:

Angie said...

Aww, hope your weekend is better.
I googled bloggers in my state the other day. I'd love to connect with people semi-close

The A Team said...

Sadly, it didn't as our car is having problems..haha. Thanks for stopping by!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...