Friday, November 3, 2017

Five On Friday

Happy Friday, Friends!!!! It seems that Old Man Winter has made its appearance (way too early, I might add!) in Beautiful British Columbia! But that didn't (much!) dampen realizing my favourites from the week!

1) Snow!
Let's start with the obvious, shall we? It snowed on Thursday. All.Freaking.Day. A lot. I nearly bought a one way ticket to Florida, y'all! Snow does not normally come this early in this here parts. I mean, that's for the East Coast! Which is hilarious, b/c they were warmer than we were today!!! For my American friends....it was 17F this morning...1.4F with the windchill.
 My feet in the snow!!!
 The Sunset when I got home today!!
2) Christmas!
Yes, Halloween is over (and yes, I got some cheap chocolate bars at the store the day after!), and that mans only one thing! Christmas! Christmas movies are playing on W Network this weekend! Yes, I am THAT person who watches Christmas movies in November!

3) Eggnog Drinks/Tea with Friends

Christmas as come to Starbucks...and I have already had two Eggnog Lattes this week. I went to my friend's place on Wednesday, where we tried out some of our teas that we had bought. I tried the Holiday Treat Rooibos Tea with some Eggnog that my friend had, and it was really good!! I didn't know if I would like it (tea lattes are kind of weird), but it was good!!!



4) The Good Doctor.

I have only watched two episodes, but I have to say that I really liked it!!! I might try to watch the rest of them this wknd.
5) Bagged Salad

I don't usually buy salad in a bag, but I think I might start doing that, as for us, it is a bit more economical (ish), especially when they are this good!!! I think it is called the Chipotle salad, and it is SO GOOD!!!
...and yes, I had spring rolls with them! Yum!!! It comes with taco bits and ginger dressing, and I also added some more ranch dressing to it! I nearly had it tonight with supper, but I forgot (yes, we had Wendy's for dinner).





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...