Sunday, October 1, 2017

Good, Good Father

Just in case you didn't know, or if you needed a reminder....







I actually had this post saved (with only the title) for a bit. I am not sure what I was going to  post about..probably infertility...but somehow, that doesn't seem relevant now. We had a terror attack in Canada today. Even typing that doesn't make it real. A cube truck ran into people in Edmonton (the capital city of Alberta). I am sad that this has happened in our country (though I don't think it's the first, but it's the first in awhile). This hit a little too close to home for me. Our city is fairly small, but who knows when this will happen here. My hope and prayer is that we will remember that God is ALWAYS good. All.The.Time. He knows our hurts, our sorrows, or fears. He loves us, and He will never let us go! I am thankful that I serve a LOVING and LIVING God!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...