Sunday, October 1, 2017

Five on Friday

I think I have more than 5 things, but I really don't care! Ha!

1) Winning yet another CBA bracelet


I won two in the space of a couple of weeks. The one in the middle and the one on the right. I love them!

2 )School Spirit Week

It was school Spirit week last week. We had dress your best day, Terry Fox Run, Creative Hat Day, and PJ Day. Fun!

3) Fall Premiere Week/New Shows

Last week was the fall premiere week. It's very exciting! I am watching Grey's as I do this post, and it is pretty good! I thought Big Bang was really good, and This is Us was a bit disappointing. I think I might get into the Good Doctor. Anker said it was really good.

4) Free Dentist for Anker

Anker has started seeing a dentist in town who caters to people who don't have a ton of money. We are VERY thankful that he was able to get in. He gets all of his dental work for free, and they can do both of his denture sets for $300.

5) New Top



6) Fall Cup/Friday Fall Drink

I spent $2 on a reusable fall cup at Starbucks the other day. It's so pretty. My teacher bought a Starbucks last Friday, as well as this last Friday.





7) Oils

I went to a Young Living Essential Oils info night on Tuesday, and I ended up winning a sleep combo. I have used to twice, and I haven't noticed a difference yet, but it sure smells nice!



Yes, I have 7, but to be fair, I didn't do one last week, and two (new top, and the fall cup) are from the previous week.




No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...