Friday, September 15, 2017

When Walmart Calls....

It is FRIDAY! AND PAYDAY! Can you tell I am excited?? I love my job, but I am SO happy that the weekend is here!!! I wish I could say that I have a full/productive weekend planned, but I do not. We might clean up the back yard..MAYBE! Yah, probably not. Ha! I should get our bedroom cleaned up, which was something that I had wanted to do all summer, but I didn't get to it. I don't mind doing our bedroom..it is kind of a fun thing that I like to.

Anyway...since it was Friday, and Pay Day, it called for a round of Caffeinated drinks!! I bought for my teacher, and my supervisor. I had a Salted Caramel Mocha half sweet. Yum. I decided that I would go up to Walmart to get a few things..(the essentials, like Magazines!) After work, I went to the library, where I ran into my SIL, and we visited for a few minutes. After I got all the magazines, read one that I needed to return, and wandered around enough times, I went up to Walmart (for those in the States, Walmart is to your Target...we do not have Targets in Canada anymore...SADNESS!). There is just something about wandering aimlessly around WM that does a soul good, am I right? I actually DID get some groceries, some underwear, and a top...AND...miracle of miracles, I DID NOT succumb to getting my 3 mags for $10. Go me! I didn't even go down the make up aisles, as I tend to do. I may or may not have bought Krispy Kreme donuts from the Jr, Lions outside. After said WM trip, I grabbed Chinese food, and headed on home. We watched the last of the news together, before I came in our room and I am now just hanging out. Wild Friday night, it is!! We like to live on the wild side!!

One thing from this week that I forgot to put on my FOF post was that the BC NDP Government has made a couple of improvements to PWD. We will now get $100 more a month, and they also have raised the amount of money that we are (or in this case..I am) allowed to make (over and above the $1,000 per month) over the course of the year, before they cut him off. Yay!!! We are very happy with this change.

That was all that I came on here to say....you are free to go back to your Friday night!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...