Saturday, September 2, 2017

Five on Friday-Back to School Edition

Well, most kids in Canada are going back to school on Tuesday! Why do I care? Well, I work in a school, of course! In case you don't know me, I work in a local private school; this is my second year, and I LOVE it!!!! I thought that I would dedicate this week's FoF to all things BTS!

1) Back to School/Routine: I am really happy to be back to school, and back to routine. I wish I could say that I hope to do more excising, and eat healthier, but I truth is, I have no clue on how I will do. I am looking forward to a new school year, with new students, new supplies (for them, not me), and hopefully, later this fall, new clothes, and accessories. Today was my first half day, and I am really excited! It was great do see all my friends again, and to get caught up from the summer. (Have I mentioned that I love my job??)

2) Organizing my Earrings:
Yes, I am sad. I have SO MANY earrings, and I don't wear them as much as I would like to, so I am thinking that IF I am going to try to wear them more, then I need to see what I have. I think I actually did this a few months or a year ago.

 Please don't feel that you need to break into our house, as this jewelry is not at all expensive!
 So I finally organized my earrings last night and this morning. I rearranged them into studs, small and medium length dangly, and large/long dangly. I also have another section for Christmas earrings.


3) Mini Chalkboard:

I got a chalk board for my Back to School pics :) You know...for me and my cat :)


4) Lipstick:

Ok, so I didn't buy them purposely for back to school, but I did buy them a month or so ago..I got one lipstick in the spring/summer, and I got three a few weeks ago.




 Ok, I can't see for sure, but judging from what I ordered, the left is Blush Nude, and the right is Toasted Rose.

 To the left (below) is Frostiest Mauve and to the right Spiced Apricot. I don't like the Apricot one, as it is a bit too dark for me, but I will probably either mix it with another colour, or put clear gloss over it.

5) Catching up with Work/School Friends:

I went to a Colour by Amber/LipSense Party on Monday, and it was great to see all my school friends. I also won a bracelet, and a lip scrub.




No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...