Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Link Ups

Happy Friday!!! I hope everyone had a great week. I think we did..lol :)

Here are my 5 for the week :)

1) I mentioned in this post that my friends took me to Milestones for lunch after church on Sunday. These friends have been so SO sweet to A and I. They almost always take me out for lunch after church (and Anker too, when he comes).  I had their burger, and it was really good...and Tall :)

2) I introduced myself to Sticky's Candy this week. Let me just say that I am SO GLAD that it is (sort of) out of my way. I got a few (smallish) bags of candy, that I may or may not have eaten in one sitting. Ugh. It was very good, though.

3) I met up with my SIL whom I haven't seen in a couple of weeks for coffee yesterday. We had a bowl of soup, and an Apple Streudel at a local coffee house. H was at a friends, so I didn't get to see him, but we had nice short visit, anyway.

4) We lowered our cable/internet/phone bill ystrdy, and we also got CraveTV. Hubby has been watching it all day. I am not so sure I will be watching it much, but since we can only get on computers, and our mobile devices, I am pretty sure that I won't be watching too much of it.

5) I got a pay chq that I wasn't expecting today. I guess they still have some sick leave to pay me, so I was very happy that when I opened my mail this morning, I saw a pay stub from work. I quickly checked it, and realized that they were paying me today. I decided to lay off buying magazines, but I did rush over to Starbucks to gab a coffee and treat.

5.1) I am loving the Shamrock Shake! I also love that it is only offered once a year. Bring on the green!!

That's it for this week!








No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...