Monday, December 14, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday (On Sunday/Monday): Christmas Decor/Deck Them (Our!) Halls!

I am almost a week late, but I wanted to do a blog post about our Christmas decorations anyway, so when Andrea @ Momfessionals did a SATT this past Tuesday about Christmas decor, well, I knew that I had to link up :)


Please note, that I am NO Martha Stewart, and I wasn't even going put up a tree/decorate this year, but I thought it would be kind of fun, since we are in a new place.

Our place is all decorated, and it only took a couple of weeks. I would have loved to have found a Nativity set, but I only found one for $30, so I will have to buy one on Boxing Day (or sometime around there), or else start looking for one next November. I would also like to have a few more boughs..but since I worked all wknd, I didn't get around to getting any more. Hopefully this week.































No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...