Sunday, July 19, 2015

Friday Link Ups

Yes, I am two days late. But, I really don't care :)

I have about 10 blog posts that I want to write, that are in my little head...so I hope get some done this week. Maybe.

For now, though..here are a few of my favourites from this past wk. I was going to post pictures, but I think I will just the text for now.

1. Free stuff at 7-11.

In Canada this last wk, 7-11 was having their birthday bash, and if you downloaded their app, you got something for free every day. I missed two days, b/c let's face it, who wants to get free water? And I forgot the other day. But 5 out of 7 days isn't bad.

2. Cooler Temps.

Well, until yesterday, they had been cooler, but yesterday and today were HOT! It is now raining, so yay!

3. Drugs.

Or more accurately, sedatives. I had a dental procedure on Thursday, and since I flipped out during the last cavity filling fiesta, I decided that I would go the sedative route. I used to think Sleep Dentistry was creepy. I don't anymore. I may or may not have sent some questionable texts to my SIL during the day.

4. Tim Horton's Creamy Chocolate Chill.

When I die, I am going to be buried in this. Thank you for coming into my life, CCC. It is just like a chocolate milkshake. With whipped cream. And chocolate drizzle. You're welcome.

5. A Brother Who Understands My Job.

I love all my siblings, but when one understands what you do, they truly are a treasure. Well, again, they all are. But you know what I mean. The other night, I was able to chat with him about it on my way home from work. He was able to offer me insight, and be encouraging, which is awesome.

...and two bonus ones..

5.1. More Money

I took five shifts this month, and I have worked 3...only two extra shifts to go! At any rate, the last two cheques have been SWEET!!! Oh, and we also got our GST cheque, and my gramma gave me $ for my birthday, so I am kind of stoked about that.

5.2. Summer Holidays.

I think we have narrowed down where, we are going for my second set of holidays (or vacation, or however you all say it). But I am not gonna tell yet :)

5.3. Good Music.

Now, I love my country music, don't get me wrong, but when I am work, either in the van, or if we have the radio on, it is usually on one either two stations (unless I switch it back to the country station.I know people LOVE for that one..lol), both of which are soft light rock, etc Anyway..I am loving Andy Grammar's song...Honey, I'm Good. Love it. I also love Elle King's (who's like, half-Canadian) X's and O's. Yup. Some good songs. Oh, and I picked up two cd's on Friday....Country Heat 2015 (See, I told you I love my country music. I have gotten a few CH's in the past, but I haven't gotten the yearly one since 2007, so when I saw it, I thought it was high time I got myself a current Country Heat CD), and I also got Kelly Clarkson's Greatest Hits Chapter 1. So, good music on the radio, and good music in my hands.

Linking up with:




No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...