Friday, June 26, 2015

Guys Behind the Blog/June


 
Linking up with Heavens to Betsy for GBTB (please don't confuse that with LGBT..lol..sorry, I HAD to..lol).

1 // What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
   Hubby says that it was when we went to Clinton and camped (yes, as in a tent!). It was HOT...but oh so fun! Clinton is about 4 hours' North of here, in the Caribou region. We camped in a private campsite, and had the best time!


2 // If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? 
This is the type of question that, depending on the day, merits a different answer from me. (this was from Betsy's guy, AJ...I have to keep that, b/c I am pretty sure that that is what Anker would say)...Well, he said somewhere cold, since it is about 333333333333333C degrees right now..probably any lake. Maybe Cultus Lake (near Vancouver). Yup. CL it is!
 
3 // Are there any summer traditions that you have or would like to start? (think things like big picnics, summer activities, bonfires, or day trips!) 
We usually do/go on/have at least one camping trip this year. We will probably go in August, since I don't have a lot of time off in July. We may go over our anniversary, since we went camping on our honeymoon..(again, yes, in a tent).

4 // The 4th of July (or in our case July 1st)  is coming up…what’s a must-have picnic or BBQ food for you? 
BBQ: Hot dog, kabobs, hamburgers
Picnic: Watermelon, a good sandwich..turkey, any luncheon meat, etc.

5 // Think about your ideal vacation…are you in a cozy cabin, camping in a tent, or hanging in a hotel? 
A tent, or a cabin (I know the answer...I don't even have to ask him).




______________________________________

And that's it, folks...June's Guys Behind the Blog!  I'm really glad that the best vacation he's ever taken was the one I surprised him on!  But I'm also still a little bummed (3 years later) that he figured it all out...I mean...I flew all the way to Florida!  Sheesh.  He's tough to surprise...though I did successfully fly to Boston and surprise him last October, so I'll take it!

This month's link-up is open through next Friday, July 3rd, so join in with us any time!  I hope you will consider joining us for this month's link-up and sharing your significant other with us. 

July's Guys Behind the Blog is all about food! Yum, what guy wouldn't be on board for that? It is scheduled for Thursday, July 30th and will stay open through Friday, August 7th. If you want to get a head start, here are the questions for next month:


1 // What is your all time favorite food?
2 // Who is the cook between you and your significant other?
3 // What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
4 // Are there any foods that you absolutely detest?
5 // What is your favorite local, little-known, or hole in the wall place to eat?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yum kabobs are my favorite BBQ food too and we love camping! Thanks for joining Betsy and I for Guys Behind the Blog link-up!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...