Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Quick Post

Yes, I am still alive! I just haven't been into blogging much...or too busy..don't know what to say, or just not feeling the blogging vibe! I will go through the blogs that I follow, to get inspired, and I WILL be excited..but then I decide that I don't want to do a post...I get thinking that I HAS to include pictures, blah, blah...! I know it doesn't have to be perfect, but, well, you know..I THINK it does! I have missed out on the last two Friday and Tuesday link ups, which makes me sad, but oh well, right?

We are doing well...we are in the throes of PACKING! We found a place! We are both so excited! Today was our first full (semi) day of packing. Anker has done a fair amount, which has been great. I have been either too lazy or at work to start. Ha! I am getting rid of LOTS of stuff. This week has gone by not so fast. Yup, just being honest. It's been ok, though. I worked Wednesday, and ran a few errands after, including a few groceries, and Anker and I had chicken dinner and watched TV, and then I met some friends for coffee at Starbucks, and wandered around Chapters. Waited around for a friend to get off work, so I could take her home, and relaxed and went to bed. Tuesday, I had off, and I enjoyed spending it outside, and also, ran a few errands, and saw the place again. Anker and I went for for Chinese food. Yummy! Monday, I didn't do a whole lot, but I did have to go to a walk in clinic to have my work-related (albeit stupid) injury. I decided that slicing my finger and thumb was a great thing to do. After that, I met my friend at the eye doctor, and drove her to a few places  (darn, those eye drops!) that she needed to go. So, as you can see, it wasn't that exciting of a week.

Other than work, and our getting ready to move, there's not a whole lot new in our little world. Anker hasn't been feeling that well the last few weeks, but he is being a trooper and helping me pack. I just realized that I hadn't yet blogged about our trip to the ranch. I will try to do a few blog posts this wknd. I also see the GBTB is up :) We had a beautiful few days here this last week. Sadly, I had to work most of them, and the only nice day off that I had was Tuesday, and it was cloudy at times, and windy, too. Oh well. I spent a few hours outside, which was nice. Monday, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Like, seriously. I wore shorts for the first time this year. And today, it rained. Awesome. Actually, it wasn't that bad of a day for the most part. But defo not short/capri weather.

Well, that is all for now...will fill in a few blanks this wknd! I have a few pictures that I will be sharing, too.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...