Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Guys Behind the Blog #3

Happy Tuesday! Yes, I am blogging two days in a row! Ha!

I am linking up with Heavens to Betsy for Guys Behind the Blog. Let me tell you...my husband LOVES this...ha! NOT! Oh well, I make him play, anyway.

Here are March's questions:

1 // Do you have a good luck charm or ritual? (like a lucky coin, or you always used to listen to a certain pump-up song when you played sports in high school or college?)
 No.
 
2 // What is your favorite dish that your wife/fiance/girlfriend makes for you?  Do you have any fun memories of a time when she tried to cook and it totally flopped or does she get it right every time?
 Stroganoff. Probably, but we can't remember. I (April) flop A LOT.


3 // What did you want to be when you were growing up?
 Something to do with electronics.
 

4 // Which of the five senses is your strongest?
 Touch.


5 // Would you ever run for president? (or Prime Minister, cause we're Canadian).
No.


April's questions:
1 // Has Starbucks ever spelled your name wrong on a cup? If yes, what's the craziest way that someone has spelled it?
2 // Who would play your wife/fiance/girlfriend in a movie or TV show about your lives?
3 // What is your proudest accomplishment?
4 // What is your favorite holiday and why?
5 // What is your favorite breed of dog?  If you don't have a favorite breed, describe the characteristics of your ideal dog (or cat)!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...