Thursday, October 9, 2014

Weekend Update...from LAST Weekend

Hi. I am April. I used to have a blog. Anyway, moving on.

I thought I would quickly do an update on last weekend. Clearly, I haven't been in the blogging mood/mode. But I still want to do updates once in awhile.

LAST week was kind of boring...I only worked one shift, and I had a staff meeting (or was that the week b4? I can't remember). And I also looked after H twice, so that was fun. He is so sweet. I heart him.

So, last Friday, I went to the church to pick up a form that I had asked them to fill out for hubby. I ended up staying for (after getting invited to) a mom's Bible Study. They were doing an Elisa Morgan Study on Women of the Bible. It was nice to hang out and relax and be with people. I grabbed some Tim Hortons (a belated breakfast) and read some magazines, and then I went to the mall. I wandered around, which was really nice. I visited my friend, and her sister, who was also there, which was really fun. We had a lovely time...complete with tea and ginger cookies. Oh, did I mention that I broke into her house; made my self at home, made tea and got their WiFI PW? Ok, not really, as her husband was outside and told me that I could go inside. I left around 5 or so, and then came home for a bit. Hubby was having a bit of a tough day, so I left for a bit, and grabbed some supper at DQ for us. Actually, I ate mine in the restaurant and read magazines again. Came home; had a bath and relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Saturday, I woke up early and went with my aunt to walk the dog. We got breakfast at McD's, and after the park, we went to her house to do some packing. They are moving to a small town about 2 hours away. It was a bit of a last minute move, which was why she went crazy the last few days. I came home and relaxed for the rest of the day. We watched some TV that we had PVR'd; Grey's Anatomy, among other things. I think I had a nap. Not sure what we did in the evening. Sunday, I went to church, and grabbed a snack at McD's and came home and had a nap, and slept until 6 or so. I had supper, and went to work.

So, that was last weekend. What did you do?

1 comment:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Hi A Team-

We are inviting you & all Sunday Social players to our Sunday Stealing meme during the hiatus. Check us out at www.sundaystealing .com!

Thanks!

Bud Weiser

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...