Monday, September 8, 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Monday!!! I hope you all had a good weekend! Mine was pretty good, and I will blog about that in my next post. I am linking up with Ashley for this weeks SS.


1. 5 things you want us to know about you
  I am the oldest of 7 kids.
I was home educated from grade 5 to graduation.
 I am a magazine addict.
I am a Starbucks addict.
 I love celebrity mags, but I rarely watch Celeb shows (ET, Extra, etc)
I am a Royal Family Addict (yes, I realise that it's 6)

 2. 5 favorite things about blogging
Meeting new people.
Writing about the infertile lifestyle.
Blogging about our life.
Reading about other peoples' lives.
"Travelling" all over the world.
 
3. 5 things you are doing before the year is over
Seeing my niece at Thanksgiving.
Go and see my friend in Alberta.
Changing (and buying!) over our duvet cover to a fall colour.
Working (hey, it's my blog, I can say what I like..LOL.).
Doing some Fall Cleaning/De-cluttering (Hey, what can I say? My life is boring!).

4. 5 favorite fall fashion staples
I am probably the worlds most least fashionable person, but :
Scarves.
Boots (though my feet can't handle those cool/fashionable ones).
Sweater/hoodie/cardigan.
Yoga Pants.
Gloves.

 5. 5 favorite beauty products
Avon night/day cream that I use, that I really like (when I get around to using it)
Chapstick (any kind)
Lipstick (Avon lip stain. Love it)
Eye Shadow (Avon is what I am using right now)
Hubby's body wash (Dollar store brand), but it smells SO good!

Next week’s questions
 1. Favorite scent
2. Favorite food
3. Favorite sound
4. Favorite picture currently on your phone
5. Best memory of the year so far

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...