Monday, September 1, 2014

Oh Hey Friday (on Monday)!

The ladies on FoF are still posting about their FoF's but they aren't doing the link ups yet, so I will just continue to link up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for this weekes OHF. Yah, it's a few days late, and normally, especially when I do link ups, I try to do in chronological order (OHF, SS), but I wasn't going to do an OHF this week, but then I decided I would. Yah, I am weird like that. I am going to write this as if I had had written this on Friday, though. Again, I am weird like that.

1. Night Shift Rock star.
I made it through 4 night shifts in a row. I was VERY tired by the last one, but I made it through.

2. A Weekend Off.
I was/am available for most of the weekend (save for Sunday), and although I said no to Saturday (more on that in another post), I was (if I were writing this on Friday, it would have said that it looks like I am) free all weekend.

3. Free Movies from our Library.
Seriously, the library is the best place to get movies. Just sayin'. They have improved SO MUCH in the last 10 years since moving back from AB. Love it.

4. An understanding hubby.
He was so kind to me all week; being quiet so I could sleep, he made supper a couple of times, and he ordered Chinese Food. Ok, I had to go out and grab it, but he was ok with ordering in. He also helped me make up our bed one morning when

5. Pumpkin Spice Latte
Their baaaaack!! And they taste ever so yummy!!!
And that's all for this week!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Can you believe I hate Pumpkin Spice Lattes? I tried just so I could fit in with the cool bloggers but I just couldn't make myself like it

The A Team said...

What??? HOw can you NOT like it? I don't think we can be friends anymore...lol :)(I am SO kidding, btw)) Maybe try it as a frap? Or is it the taste that you don't like? What about getting it half sweet? Or mix it with another drink? Do you like the Salted Caramel Mocha? It's back, too!!!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...