Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday!!! I am btwn the wedding ceremony and reception of some friends, and while I had a bit of time, I thought I would do a blog post (or two!). Here is this weeks Sunday Social.
 Linking up with Ashley

1. What is one thing you hate doing?
House work. Hands down. Hate it.

2. What is the one thing you hate shopping for?

I also don't like shopping for clothes. Especially pants.
 

3. What is one thing you love doing?
Doing nothing...going for coffee, reading magazines,
 

4. What is one place you love going?
Starbucks, camping.

5. What is your favorite thing to do that you do daily?

Probably go on Facebook. I know, I am lame.

I hope your Labour Day Weekend is going well. Our is going pretty great. I will update you all tomorrow or Tuesday.




Next week’s questions
1. 5 things you want us to know about you
2. 5 favorite things about blogging
3. 5 things you are doing before the year is over
4. 5 favorite fall fashion staples
5. 5 favorite beauty products

2 comments:

Angie said...

I totally hate housework too...like HATE it.

We should be friends..we could go camping together. My crew loves to camp :)

The A Team said...

Oh I think we should/could be friends..and good ones, too!!! Thanks for stopping by!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...