Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Social!

1. What are you most looking forward to about fall?
PSLs/Football/Thanksgiving/Cooler temps.

2. What is your favorite sports team?
For hockey it is the Vancouver Canucks. For football, it is BC Lions/Seattle Seahawks

3. If you could go back to college, is there one thing you would change?
I would have done more of a "career" course earlier on. But then again I didn't know what I wanted to do, so I guess I went back to school when I ready to go back, and when I had more of a career that I knew that I wanted to do.

4. What was your favorite class you ever took? HS or college.
Even though I really didn't do well at it, I did love my psych course I took for my course. I also loved lunch.

 5. Reach into your purse. What is the first thing you grab?
My availability sheets for Nov/Dec that are filled out for work (I shuffled everything around..honest!)

 
Next week’s questions
1. What is one thing you hate doing?
2. What is one thing you hate shopping for?
3. What is one thing you love doing?
4. What is one place you love going?
5. What is your favorite thing to do that you do daily?

Linking up with Ashley for this weeks 

2 comments:

Melissa Hopper said...

Lunch was always wonderful huh
I actually liked out schools lunch and was one of the few out of my group that actually ate lunch.

#SundaySocial

Angie said...

Psychology has always fascinated me!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...