Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sunday Social

1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through?

Two illnesses (not including when I was born), and what we are going through right now. Having a hubby that is sick is really tough. 

2. What was your best birthday?

Probably the one when I was in Venice. I went Europe years ago, and I turned 21 in Venice. Best. Bday. Ever. Although this last birthday was pretty nice, being in Vancouver on my special day was wonderful.

3. What has been your favorite thing you’ve done in your own city?

Good question. A few months back, Anker and I went to the museum for the first time ever! I love where we live, but there isn't a lot to do here. If you don't golf or ski, or do any hiking, your options are pretty limited. We do go for movies a fair amount. I go to the library, and I like going downtown and wandering around sometimes. 

4. What is your idea of the perfect date night?

Anker and I have gone to Starbucks, and grabbed a paper, and sat and visited. We also like going to movies. Or walks in the park. We are pretty low-key like that.

5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so which one(s)? If not, do you want to?

No. Yes. 

Linking up with Ashley for Sunday Social.


 
   Next week’s questions

These are all about 3s!

1. 3 favorite songs right now
2. 3 favorite movies that remind you of summer
3. 3 favorite articles of clothing you own
4. 3 items on your wish list
5. 3 books you would recommend to someone

2 comments:

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Oh man! Venice on your 21st birthday?! I bet that was amazing!

The A Team said...

Yah, it was pretty amazing!!!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...