Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley for this (and again, nearly LAST) weeks SS:)


1. What is your favorite genre of music?
I like all kinds of music, but country us definitely my favorite! I grew up listening to people like Garth Brooks, Reba McEntire, and George Strait, and they are still some of my favorites! This answer was Ashley's but it is very similar to mine, so I thought I would keep it as my own. I also love Christian/Worship music, and light rock.
2. What is your favorite genre of movies?
I like girly romantic comedies! (Also Ashley's answer), but I also love me some suspence/drama, and even some "guy" movies. Sometimes. Oh, and also like Disney/Family Animated movies. Oh, you asked for favourite genre? Dramedy/Rom-Coms
3. Do you watch reality TV? If so what was the first show you remember watching?
Yes, I think my first was Survivor, but I haven't watched it in YEARS. I love Amazing Race/Canada
4. Who is an actress you’d want to be BFF’s with?
There are so many...Sandra Bullock seems like such an awesome lady, and I would love to baby sit lil Louis. I know she isn't an actress, but Duchess Catherine would be awesome to hang with for a day. And again, I would LOVE to baby sit George! Sandra Oh, and Ellen Pompeo would awesome, too. Also, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting.
5. Who is an actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with?
Hugh Jackman. Duh! George Clooney would be pretty sweet, too.

Next weeks’s questions
These are all about the important people in your life!
1. Tell us about the family you grew up in, parents, siblings, grandparents.
2. Tell us about your husband, fiancé, boyfriend, significant other.
3. Tell us about your children. If you don’t have children, talk about your fur children.
4. Tell us about your best friends. How long have you known them? How did you meet?
5. Tell us about any other special people in your life.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...