Monday, June 23, 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Monday!!! I need to a few "regular" posts, and I have a few in my head, but I thought I would start with Sunday Social!!





1. What’s your favorite scary movie?
I am not a big fan of scary movies/thrillers, but I did like Deceived when I was young. It stars Goldie Hawn. I also watched Unknown yesterday at work. It's not scary, but a thriller, and I like that, too.
2. What is your favorite weird TV show you think no one else watches?
I am not sure that it's weird, but I do watch 19 Kids and Counting. I KNOW other people watch it, but I don't think it's very popular right now. I also still watch ER and FRIENDS on a regular basis (I have all the seasons. Now THAT is weird. LOL)
3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?
I can't think of any at the moment, but I am sure there are a few.  Usually whatever Christian song we are singing at church or that is popular, or whatever I am listening to at the moment. That goes with/for any song/CD that I am listening to at the moment. I love (and usually know) most of the popular Celine Dion songs, and most of the popular Country/soft rock songs.
4. What is your favorite book to re read?
I don't re-read books in full, but I love to skim through any of my Danielle Steel books that I have. I also love re-reading parts of The Atonement Child by Francine Rivers. My sister took it with her to Spain last summer, and left it (which I told her to do) somewhere for someone else to read, and that makes me sad.
5. The one website you visit more times a day than others? 
Uh....Facebook? Isn't that our "One Stop Shop" now? I love People, and of course, Blogger.



Next week’s questions
1. What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?
2. What is the best purchase you’ve made lately?
3. What is something silly we don’t know about you and go…
4. What is your favorite Holiday?
5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...