Thursday, May 22, 2014

Stressed

Right now I am pretty stressed. We find out tomorrow when we visit our GP the results of Anker's biopsy. As much as I don't want it to be cancer, I don't want it to be "nothing". I just want it to be  something fixable.  You know; with diet and exercise. Anker has been in pain off and on all week. I nearly have taken him to the hospital a few times. He refuses to go; saying that they can't do anything for him there. Ugh! So he continues to live in pain, and I continue to hear and see him in pain. It is a lose-lose situation. Trust me.
y j
I am near tears pretty much all the time, b/c I don't know what the results will be. The other nighI had an anxiety attack. I couldn't sleep. I was worried about Anker, and then I was worrying about finances. We can't live on my job alone (well, if I were working a lot of shifts, we could...but just barely), and there has been no word on when or if his disability will be approved. There are a lot of unknowns right now. I hate that. I like knowing what is ahead.

I am trying to stay strong. I try not to cry much, or tell people our problems (ok, I may stress a bit on FB, but I try to only say the basics), other than to tell a few members of our family, but even that is few and far btwn. I am tired of bearing everything. I don't mind working; in fact, I really do love my job, and I am SO happy that I have it, but there are other things in my life that require my attention, and things I want to do, but we just don't have the money to do them (or the time). At any rate, the next couple of days are gonna be stressful.

At any rate, I know that the Lord has plans for us, and we just need to trust him. But it's hard!!

Just a quick re-cap on our week; Monday, I slept for most of the day, since I worked Sunday night. I got up in the afternoon and just relaxed. We watched TV, and just lazed around. I worked Monday night, which was good, and I went to our doctor's office to make an appointment. I went to bed and met up with one of my aunts Tuesday afternoon for coffee, which turned into lunch (for me) since I hadn't eaten in 18 hours. My aunt was so sweet and treated me to lunch. Stayed at McD's for awhile and I read. Went home and enjoyed the sun on our green space. I got cold so I had a bath, and visited my neighbour. We had a nice time of visiting, and I watched while our other neighbour dyed her hair. Wednesday, I relaxed in the morning, and we met up with my aunt and uncle and they treated us to Opa of Greece for lunch. Yum. Grabbed a Purdy's Ice Cream Bar and some chocolate bars and came home. I relaxed for a bit, and decided that I still wanted a bit of a nap. I woke up and met up with my sister and her friend as they were in town for a meeting (which ended up getting cancelled), so we met up at Montana's and I just grabbed a Shirely Temple and Cheese Cake. Both were delish! My other aunt ended up meeting me there, where we had a nice visit, and then visited in the van for a bit. It was nice to chat with her, and to just "dump" on her a bit.

The wknd was ok..I don't remember what I did...Just relaxed for most of it, which was nice. Sunday, we went to church and came home and relaxed and watched TV. I loved the Amazing Race finale!!  Saturday, we watched the first season of Call the Midwife. I love that show!!! I worked Sunday night, which was a good shift.

 Opa's of Greece! Yum!! Can you tell I am a Carbs girl? (I am actually an "everything" girl)

Purdy's Chocolatier's Ice Cream bar!!! Yum!!!!

 Shirley Temple..YUM!
Cheesecake..I ate half last night and half this morning!!

Well, that is all for now...am working a post for FoF, and maybe even TToT. Have a great one! Oh..here is a pic for #TBT
Mom and Dad's wedding. May 1974.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...