Friday, April 25, 2014

Sunday Social

 
 
1. 5 songs you'll listen to the rest of your life
1."My Heart Will Go On" Celine Dion (I know, I am a geek)
2."Mary's Boy Child" BoneyM (yah, it's Christmas, but I still love it)
3. "The Dance" Garth Brooks
4. "Majesty" Darlene Zsech/Delerious
5. "How Great is our God-World Edition" Chris Tomlin.
 
2. 5 things on your bucket list
1. Re-visit Europe
2. Visit Eastern Canada
3. Visit Eastern US
4. Go on a Road Trip at the last minute, and not have any plans
5. Win the Lottery (hey, I can dream, right?)
 
3. 5 celebs you'd love to hang out with for a day
1. Carrie Underwood
2. Bethenny Frankel (I don't know why, I just kind of like her)
3. Princess Catherine (uh, duh!!), and Baby George, of course!
4. Anyone from the cast of Grey's Anatomy
5. Anyone from the cast of Big Bang Theory
6. Anyone from the cast of Y&R
 
4. 5 things you always carry in your purse
1. Keys
2. Phone
3. Pads (hey, you never know!)
4. Meds (usually)
5. Pocket Calender
 
5. 5 books on your reading list
1. Winners By Danielle Steel
2. Power Play By Danielle Steel
3. 12 Years a Slave By Solomon Epps
4. UnGlued By Lysa Terkeurst
5. Fifty Shades of Grey By E.L James
 
6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone 
These are not in order, but they were all taken in the last week.
                                                            Chocolate Bunny.
                                                          Homemade Cottage Cheese
                                                         KitKat loved my smoothie.
                                             Homemade Ricotta Cheese made my hubby.
 I went to work with some Classics the other night.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...