Monday, April 7, 2014

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley for this wks Sunday Social (I started this yesterday, but I finished this today, so this is up one day late ..oops!!

Today's Sunday Social is all about the Twitter :)

1. When did you join twitter?
I actually don't know. I joined, then I didn't realize what it was all about, or how it worked, and in June 2013 I re-did my profile, and followed a bunch of people. It was hard to do it on my old phone, so I did (and still do) a lot of it on my laptop. Is that weird?

2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
I am following so many people, and I don't check it all the time, so I don't  always see everyone's every single Tweets. You know like on FB, since people can share stuff, and I have over 700 Friends, I don't always see their updates. I like follow Angie Smith, Kelly Stamps, and of course, any family and friends that are on there.
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
Tons!!! I love Kaley Couco-Sweeting, and People/US Weekly, and I also like seeing what my Y&R actors/resses are up to! And I am now following the Duck Dynasty guys!!

4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
No. And that makes me sad.

5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
Starbucks/Tim Hortons. Not sure who else. I usually follow any store or brand that I shop at/use. Penningtons, and I just now started follow Value Village.
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.
Patricia. My fellow blogging friend
Cadence. My Sister in Law
Joni. My Friend from Calgary. 

Oh, be sure to follow me!

(FYI: I had no idea what a "tweep" was until I looked it up!! I thought was supposed to say "tweet', but that it was spellt wrong!!)

Next week's questions

These are all about our bests!

1. What was your best birthday?
2. What was your best vacation?
3. What is the best date you've ever been on?
4. What is the best movie(quality) you've seen?
5. What is the best TV show ending of all time?


No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...