Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley today for this weeks Sunday Social.

Today's questions are all about 3s!
1. What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?
Besides the obvious, like breathing, I can't live without checking any Social Media, talking to my hubby, some form of relaxation.
 
2. What are 3 things that scare you the most?
 Losing any of my close family members, chickens, going blind.
3. What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?
I went to Europe years ago (a blog post is on here somewhere), but I would love to go back. Hubs' dad is from Denmark, so I would love to and see where he came from. Would also love to explore England more, and some of Africa  
 
 4. What are 3 movies you will always love? 
The Sound of Music, 27 Dresses, and Made of Honor

5. What are your 3 favorite current songs?
Right now, they are Compass (Lady A), How Great is our God-World Version (Chris Tomlin), and I love Passenger's new one, Let Her Go.


Next week's questions

1. What is your ideal way to relax?
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...