Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley today for this week's Sunday Social.

1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?...be honest
 Completely depends on the day. If I am working and/or have errands, then not a lot...but if I have a day where I am doing nothing, then way too much. I mostly spend it on Facebook, but I also enjoy Twitter, IG, and of course, blogging, So, honestly, it could be up to 8 hours a day (on and off, of course). 

2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
Not sure, probably a few years? 

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
Not a bit cupcake (or regular cake) fan, but I do love chocolate, or anything with some kind of custard or berry filling in the middle. Oh, and lots of icing.

4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?
Yes, too much, sadly. I love McDonald's and Wendy's, but I also like Subway.
5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
I have a lot of weird things in my purse (I gotta clean it), but I think the weirdest thing would be a record/schedule of People of US Weekly mags that I have read. 

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
Probably S*X Sent me to the ER, and Outrageous 911 Calls 


Next week's questions


1. What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?
2. What are 3 things that scare you the most?
3. What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?
4. What are 3 movies you will always love?
5. What are your 3 favorite current songs?

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...