Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Social

I realize that this blog is lacking. I just haven't felt like blogging much lately. I will try to catch everyone up on our lives, though. Promise!!
I am linking up with Ashley for this weeks Sunday Social!!
1. What is your ideal way to relax?
I have a few different ways; either at home, on the computer, reading, or watching tv/movies, OR at a coffee shop!
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
The Farm (where I grew up).
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
My Mom :)
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
Hopefully we will have moved out of our current place and into something bigger.
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
There are a few...one is that I wish    I had gone to school much earlier than I did (well, I did get my MOA when I was 20, but I mean going back to school to get a new career earlier than I did (My current MOA diploma wasn't working for me, as it had been too long since I had trained..although I had worked in that industry for quite awhile).                   
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
Getting my drivers license, and going back to school.



Next week's questions

These are all about twitter!

1. When did you join twitter?
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
6. Give us three tweets we should be following.


No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...