Saturday, December 28, 2013

Five on Friday

I will an official Christmas post with pictures either later today or tomorrow, but for now, here is a quick FoF post:) You may see some of these in my TToT post as well:)

1. I got to spend LOTS of time with my family, including my niece.

2. We had Christmas Dinner on Christmas Eve, which made Christmas Day very relaxing!

3. Bailey's. I am not a huge alcohol fan, but I do love Baileys:) Over ice. Yum!

4. I got Yoga Pants for Christmas. I love them.

5. White Christmas (pictures in next post). I actually snowed on Wednesday!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas with their friends and loved ones!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...