Friday, October 25, 2013

Five On Friday #2- Facebook/Pinterest Funnies

Someone last week was telling me that I should do a FoF on my favourite FB/Pinterest Funnies. Well, I completely forgot until AFTER I posted the first one. But hey, it's my blog, and if I have want to do multiple posts in one day, then why not? Since we have been able to "share" stuff on FB the last couple of years, and since I have joined Pinterest, I have found some oh - so- funny posts that really make me laugh...I don't know if I can narrow it down to just five, but I will do my best. So, in no particular (funny) order, here they are.. I will just let them speak for themselves...

                                                 Read this one backwards and forwards.

Someone shared this with me this morning. I laughed so hard.

 
One of my favourites.
 
 
Here is one that has been making the rounds on FB Lately; and the inspiration of this post;
 
 
 
 

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...