Friday, October 25, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog #3

I am linking up with Mal today for Boys Behind the Blog Series. Since I am at work, I will have to call hubby, so please just bear with me while I get his answers:)



1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Scattered
Happy
Moody
Introvert
Loner

2. What is your biggest fear?
Heights

3. What is your favorite candy?I
Licorice Allsorts, and Rockets

4. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? (include pictures if you have them)
When I was a child, I made my own space costume, and I went as an Astronaut

5. Who is your favorite football team?
The BC Lions.



No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...