Monday, September 23, 2013

Boy Behind the Blog #2 (for me)

I am linking up with Mal's Smiles for my second monthly Boy Behind the Blog Link ups. I was wondering when they would do this next (this month), and I found it!!! I am going to answer them for hubby, as he isn't here:)


1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
I think he would be a dog or a cat. He LOVES cats:) He and his kitty are one:)

2. What is your favorite meal?
Probably Salsbury Steak, or the way he was taught to make it (his dad was from Denmark), or the Canadian Pizza from Little Caesers for take out.

3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite?
Facebook. Twitter. He used to have a blog. He likes Facebook the best, though.

4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?
I think he has a beer about once a year. He likes Ciders. He also has wine when we are with friends.

5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
Been out of the North America

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...