Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog

Hello (again!). I was perusing through some blogs, and there was a blog link up, entitled Boy Behind the Blog. I am linking up with Mallory (first time on her blog today). Since hubby doesn't like to type, and he is watching football, I will do this for him.


1. What would you do with $1,000,000?

I would build our dream solar/tiny house, buy/build my dream motorbike, get our car completely restored. I would also help our my in-laws ranch in some way.

2. What is your dream job?
 

Working on the ranch, doing any or all fix it jobs.

3. Who is your celebrity crush?

Melissa Rauch (Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz, on Big Bang Theory) (FYI, the wife just found this out NOW..lol...she is ok with it, though)



4. What is your favorite sports team?

B.C Lions (CFL Football)


5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day?

Didn't have one

6. What is your dream car?
 
An E - Type (FYI, the wife has no clue as to what this is. She has to Google it.
 

7. What is your favorite post on your wife/girlfriend/fiance’s blog?
 
The Weekly Update posts (FYI, she had no idea that he actually read it..)

Thank you, honey for participating in this blog post;)

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...