Sunday, August 18, 2013

Blogging Questions

I have a few questions that I was wondering if any of you wonderful bloggers could answer:)

1. How do you go about re-disgning your blog? Do you have to pay for someone to do that? Or is it for free?

2. How do you make your own button, or grab someone else's button?

3. How do you get sponsors?

4. How do you go about changing blogging sites (like BlogLovin', Blog Her, etc)?

5. How does one get more followers?

6. Is there something that I am doing (or not doing) on my blog that isn't attracting people to follow me (or even read my blog)? Or...what is it that makes some bloggers so famous/popular/get a lot of traffic?

7. How do I get my "connections" (buttons) to other social media sites (pinterest, email, instagram, twitter) to make it easier for people to contact me?

8. How do I make/get a watermark for my photos on my blog so that no one can steal them?

Thank you for answering:) Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Kelsea said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks bathing is work! haha To answer your questions- there is no simple answer! I'd encourage you to google each one and there are a TON of resources and instructional how-tos. If you're not familiar at all with html, I'd suggest finding someone to design it for you- much less hassle! Here's a great resource who is inexpensive and she is so creative! http://www.stephaniegdesigns.com/

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...