Friday, August 2, 2013

5 on Friday

Hi Y'all! This is going to be a quick one, since I should be packing for the wknd. I have a special and unique post in the works that I am really excited to share with you....but I can't say anything about it yet. I am also doing a special edition (yes, again!) of Ten Things of Thankful this wknd.

So, on to FOF:) I am linking up with the girls again for this fun weekly post!

ONE

"Hot in Cleveland" is my new favourite show. I am working on season 2.
 
TWO
 
Trying out this new restaurant for the first time (and the awesome food). Oh, and of course, my SIL's Bday party, too!
 
THREE
 
My weekly magazines came a day early, therefore, allowing me to read them at work. They also have Kate on them.
 
FOUR
 
I am getting into Candy Crush Saga. I didn't like it at first, and I don't think I am completely addicted, but I really like playing it. I am on level 12.
 
FIVE
 
I started on Danielle Steel's new book. I am just in the first chapter, but I think it will be a good one (as per usual).
 
 
Well, that is my five for now! Have a great weekend! Don't forget the giveaway!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to your special and unique post. I watched Hot in Cleveland but not in awhile, really funny. I love the lady on their from the Golden Girls. Candy Crush..I am addicted. Oh it can be frustrating...I am at level 40 I believe...once you start you can't stop!!! There should be a warning lol. Hope you have a great weekend.

Lizzi said...

The 'unique post' sounds absolutely intriguing! Can't wait :)

The A Team said...

The "unique" post is up!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...