Saturday, June 1, 2013

Randomness

I am at work, and it is QUIET, so I have been on FB, and visiting some old blogs. I did a bit of cleaning, I ate my lunch (a VERY yummy salad), and I read a bit..and I thought I would post a bunch of random things this afternoon...

We are still getting rain! BOO! Oh well...at least it keeps everything green, right? My hubby has made a sweet little garden on our balcony, so he has to rescue them each time it rains.

I have been looking for work and going for interviews this week. I also got a back yesterday for a phone interview next week. Yay!! I had an interview yesterday, and I grabbed my People magazines, and went to SBX for a while....I had to run a few errands before work, including going home to drop something off. Just relaxed last night...I watched a few things on TV...nothing too exciting.

My aunt is getting married!!! It was surprising to hear in some ways, but in other ways, not so much. They have been seeing each other on and off for about 10 years. They will do a simple wedding in Calgary, I think, and come out to BC in the summer.

My birthday and grad from school are this month. I am happy. I like birthdays!! I am not planning my own party like I have done in the past, so hubby will have to plan it...I have given him a few ideas of what I want, though. He also wants to go to the BC Lions Fan Fest Day..hmmm..cute guys in tight pants? Maybe it won't be too bad! (BC Lions have come to town for the past 4 years for a month or so to do training camp..they also give back to the community, and the kids have a chance to go swimming with them....I may want to go..maybe..lol).

I watched "Breakfast at Tiffany's" the other night. It was ok. Not great..I ended up fast forwarding through some of it. I also watched "Bridesmaids", which was very funny (not that I would recommend it), and "Contagion" this week.

Do you ever have times or days where you feel blah, but don't know why? When your stomach feels like lead, and you feel anxious, and you don't know why (or maybe you don't feel anxious, but your stomache feels like lead). I am having that...not sure why.

Speaking of Anxiety attacks. I had one the other night. I called my brother, because he is a social worker, and is good at things like that. I am just stressed with money, work (or lack thereof) finding work..you know the drill. I am worried that I won't find anything in town, and I will have to move...I am also trying to figure out if I should go back to school in the fall. I am tempted, but....is it really worth it?? I have been praying and seeking God in this area....hoping that He will show me what I should do. I want to do the right thing for us, for me, and financially. I don't want to do another year of school, only to not have a job next spring. Well, that is enough rambling for now. It is almost time to close the store, so I should start getting ready to head out.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...