Monday, June 3, 2013

Bebop Pics

I know I shouldn't put any pics of him on here..but I HAVE to!!! He was such a goof ball, and was great while we visited and had our coffee and donuts:) Here are a few pics..I hope she won't get upset:)

Bebop and Aunty April


Bebop eating a TimBit (or donut hole).

He loves to laugh!


Goof-ball.

He loves my glasses, and he usually cries (the little that he does cry) when he has to give them back.

Does anyone know how to pass word protect some (but not all) your posts? I have a blogging friend that has this on her blog where she only has PW on some of her more private posts....I would love to do it that as well. Anyone that could help me would be great. Thanks!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...