Friday, June 28, 2013

5 on Friday Link up and a weekly wrap up

 
I am linking up with http://www.hellohappinessblog.com/ and 5 other blogs for 5 on Friday!! This is turning out to be the highlight of my week, which in a way, is a bit sad:)
 
It took me a while to figure out what the 5 would be this week, but they soon started coming together..so, in no particular order, here they are:
 
1. Strawberries. I love them!!  I am very happy that they are back in season.
 
2. I got this matching Tote Bag from Avon to go with a wallet I had gotten (for free!) a couple of months back. It is a bit bright, but I really like it. It kind of screams "summer"!
                                                What do you all think? Too much?

3. I got the new Orange Verbenia Refresher from Starbucks the other day. I really liked it. They were also half off from 3-5 on the latter part of this week.
 
4. Cheap gas. 'Nuff said.
 
It was as high as 136/litre a week or so ago.
 
5. I made some chocolate crepes, and had fruit for the filling..it was good:) I may or may not have had 5 of them:)
Don't they look good?
 
My week was pretty quiet. Nothing too exciting or abnormal happened.
Yesterday, I spent the day relaxing at home and doing a few projects; I ran some errands, Anker and I went for lunch/supper. I grabbed a Starbucks Refresher, and I went to work. I did some late night grocery shopping on the way home, because we were out of everything! I kind of like going shopping at night, except that a lot of the stuff is gone:(
Wednesday, I met up for a few minutes with two of my younger cousins who were coming through town on the bus, to go to their dads. We only had a few minutes to chat, before they had to board their next bus, but it was nice to see them. I grabbed a starbucks and I relaxed for a bit, and then I had a few errands to do, and I dropped off a lot of resumes. I went to work, came home, relaxed.
Tuesday, I don't remember what I did, but I know I did work. I think I had some errands to do in the morning, and I probably hung out around home. Monday, I had a few errands to do, and I grabbed fries at McD's, for a snack. I took Anker to the doctor, where we found out that he had Bronchile Pneumonia. I dropped him off, and I grabbed his meds at the drug store, and came home. I am finished the second season of the Big Bang Theory, and I will probably start on Season 3 soon.
Happy Friday.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...