Thursday, May 23, 2013

Five Favourite Things THURSDAY

Since I am doing SUYL tomorrow, I am going to FFTF today.

Before I forget, though, I had an interview last wk, and I called yesterday, and they found someone else who had more experience. Oh well. What can you do? I hope to send off some more resumes in the next few days to places in town, at least to start with, then I may send a few off to my hometown.

Ok, So in no particular order, here are the things that I am loving this week...
I tried this the other day at Starbucks; the roasted tomatoe and Mozzerella Panini. SOOO good!

Yes, this was already posted, but one of my favourite moments this week.


Techincally this is from last week, but I had to put this in. The Mocha Cookie Crumble Frap.
My new favourite mocktail; cranberry and orange juice. YUMMY!

I also made these beauties..ok, they didn't look good, but they taste delish!! Cranberry yogurt muffins.
 
I have a couple more that I will add on next wk:)

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...