Thursday, April 11, 2013

Panic, Stress and Fear.

The above feelings have been evoking me the last few days. As I near the end of my school year, quite frankly, I am scared. I am scared that I won't like my job (if i even get a job) when I get one. I am scared that I won't get a job, or not enough hours. I am panicked, b/c we need money..like YESTERDAY! I am very serious about going back to my old job that I had for nearly two years a couple of mornings a week, just to get some money to pay for our bills. I hated it, and I totally felt stuck being there, but it was quick and pretty easy money, and I am thinking of going back on my terms...salary, days, hours, time off if/when I need it, especially if I another casual position comes along. Those would be my conditions. I will go and check it out next week.

I am scared that I will have forgotten everything that I have learned (actually, I think I already have..lol). I am stressed about finishing school, and getting a good passing grade. I know I shouldn't feel this way. I KNOW God wanted me to go school, but that fear/panic/stress just keeps popping up. My big fear is that I get into a job (casual or otherwise) and really hate it. I have been in MANY jobs that I have hated...i have cried over the wknd, b/c I have hated the job so much. I want to start making a difference in people's lives. I want to start doing something that I enjoy. But what if I don't? What if the situation doesn't fit with my life? What if I get less than what I made my old job (trust me...I have seen a job where they were paying $9.62/hour for a 24 hour shift). I hope that the job I have is one that I can at least fairly enjoy doing:)

Also...another thing on my mind is that I wonder where God wants us. Does he want us here? Somewhere else in Canada? In another Country? Does he want me in a big role or in a small role? Does he want my hubby to get involved (working in a orphage overseas, for example)? I want to do and go where He wants. I say "I" because (not to sound ultra-feminisistic), I will most likely be making more money than hubby. He can get a job pretty much wherever we move to, so the move would be based on my work. Neither of us want to move, but if a job opens up somewhere, then I hope that that would work out for us. But as for the plans right now, we are staying here, but hopefully, we will move somewhere else in the summer.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...