Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Family's Sheep Ranch...

I had a great 48 hours at my family's place Sat-Mon. Sadly, hubby wasn't feeling well, so he decided to stay home. I had fun seeing my lil niece, and my parents were looking after Bebop over the wknd, so he was there, too. I wish the weather was warmer, but we had fun anyway. I thought I would post a few pics (if it would let me!!) of the beauty that I still call home....
The Sheep in the field.

A Momma and her baby.

 
The green is begnning..finally
 
The orphan lambs:)
 
 
My Lil Niece...
Looking towards my grandparents (now my aunt and uncle's) house. I love this scene.
Looking West. I love Sunset shots.
 
 
 
Well, I could upload tons more, but I have lots to do do today:) If you are my friend on FB, come and check them out.
 
 

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...