Sunday, March 24, 2013

25 Random things about Me - 2013 Edition

Remember a few years back when everyone on FB was doing this game? Well, this showed up on my friends blog yesterday, and I thought I would do another updated one:)

Here goes..

1) I am the oldest of 7 children.

2) I was homsechooled from the end of Gr 4 on.

3) I have am seriously addicted to my new Adnr@id Phone.

4) I also am addicted to Pinterest.
5) I love the Young and the Restless. I have watched it on and off since 1996
6) When I was a kid, i used to sneak down stairs, to where our tv was and watch various soaps..my mom never knew this until I told her, about a year or so ago.

7) I usually get at least one weekly magazine (as in buy), and I usually go to St@rbucks and sit and read it right away.
8) I spent my 20th bday in Venice.

9) I went to an authentic Italian wedding, in Italy.

10) I use to watch Cooking shows as a kid..and I STILL love to watch them to this day.

11) I was in the delivery room when my little brother, Isaac, was born.

12) I have ADD, and I usually have to either be doing my phone or on my computer while watching a movie. I very rarely can just sit.

13) I am also addicted to St@rbucks, which is odd, b/c I don't like coffee. I only get their specialty drinks.
14) I have a nearly constant itching in my ears...but itis more prominant in my right. I have no idea on why.
15) I got chicken pox when I was 12, and we watched Jaws and Pollyanna over and over for a week straight.

16) I met my husband on a dating site. We were married with in one year of meeting in person.

17) Three years ag, I spent a month in the same hospital as I was born in, which wouldnt be a big deal, except that I am 4 hours from that hospital.
18) I spent the first neary two years in my life in that hospital.
19) I would love to have a coffee with Jesus at St@rbucks. I would ask Him SO many questions!!
20)  If I were to ever lost my Faith in Jesus, it would be because I don't understand on He lets children be abused and neglected.
21) We went camping on our honeymoon.

22) I am double jointed, and so is my hubby. I love freaking people out when I bend my elbow/arms.
23) I have lived in my current residence for nearly 7 years. This is the longest that I have lived in a place since I have moved away from home.
24) I don't like avacados They are gross. I would ask Jesus on how He made them:)
25) I don't have 3-D vision. I really have no idea on how I got my drives license.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...