Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thirty Days of Truth, Days 21, 22, 23 &24

Day 21 (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

To be honest, I really don't get this question...I mean..what do they mean "what do you do"? LOL..Ok..I JUST re-read this question...I thought it meant if BOTH of us were in an accident..ok. Well, I would probably feel really bad, and probably go and visit them (if I could), or pray really hard for forgiveness, and I would probably feel guilty that we had the fight in the first place.

Day 22 Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

I wish I hadn't compromised on my morals. This is something that I will always wish that I hadn't done.


Day 23 Something you wish you had done in your life.

I wish I had done more schooling. Gotten more a "career". I kept putting this off, mainly because 1) I didn't REALLY know what I wanted to do (I still don't), and 2) It is so hard to get into secondary education, and I just kept thinking that I wouldn't get in, or I was just too lazy. But now, looking back I wish I had gone further in my schooling. I did take an MOA course, but for the most part, it really didn't get me anywhere..and now, most people don't even have to take a course! Go, figure!! I am not sure if I want to take anymore schooling, as I don't really know what I want to be when I grow up!!


Day 24 Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

Well, I don't really have a playlist..there are a lot of songs that I like...For Anker and I...

Why don't we Just Dance
Josh Turner

Okay...I can't think of any right now..and I am sick..lol.

I am off to Vancouver tomorrow to see an oncologist for my cyst. We put the tree and lights up yesterday, but that is as far as we got. I am sick with a cold, and I don't have the energy to do anymore...however, I think I will do bit more today, along with getting ready. I feel blah..but I did sleep well last night. Anker is now sick, too:( Double blah...Well, that is all for now...yes, I know this makes me not very smart (re: 30 days), but I just don't have the head space to elaborate:)

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...