Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thirty Days of Truth, Days 13, 14, 15, & 16

Okay, so time is really of the essense, here, and I would really like to just get on with blogging about more important things..like the weather (snowy) and Christmas (I can't really seem to get in the spirit yet).

I woke up with a cold this morning. Yesterday, one of my pills didn't go down properly, and it made a scratch in my throat..and this morning, I woke up with a cold!

This weekend is going to be busy! Looking forward to it, though!

Day 13...A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
I really don't have a band or an artist that has gotten me through some tough times..I DID, however, really enjoy the "Shout to the Lord" album when I was in the hospital in 1996. This last time, I enjoyed several songs that my SIL put on an MP3 Player for me.

Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)

I really don't have a hero that has let me down...maybe Sandi Patty when she got her divorce years ago..I really loved her..she was my favourite artist. I really loved her music, and I had all her albums. I remember being really sad when she got her divorce.

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Well, probably since I know have one...a Car! I didn't have a car until I got married. I love having one. I used the bus and my own two feet for YEARS!! Now, that I have one, I don't think I could live with out it!!

Oh..and I guess my health...since well, when you don't have your health, you really aren't living!! Trust me..it's much better when you have your health!!


Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

This one's easy. My PCOS. I hate it..it's very frustrating...I never know when my body is going to do something...or what it's going to do!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...