Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thirty Days of Truth, Days 9 and 10

I am going to start doubling up on these, since it is nearing December, and I have have other thing to write about..ok, not really, but this is taken WAY too long...

Day 09 Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

Probably most of my friends that have drifted, are all now on Facebook. I have one friend, from Calgary, who used to be a really good friend..you know, those ones who would spend hours w/ you on the phone. We were both single at the time, so we would complain on how we hated our single life, etc. Sadly, there were also times where we would go through months where we didn't talk. This was mainly on her part. Even though she is on FB, we don't talk much. I find this really sad:(

I am also sad because one of my best friends has drifted. It's really no ones fault. She is just very bush with work, and her family. I would love to talk w/ her about once a week, but she is very busy, and with me working 4 nights a week, well, it's hard to connect. But, we are still good friends, and we may end up going on a girls weekend maybe in the spring??

Speaking of friends...I really need a girls night..I don' t have a lot of friends right now that I talk do on a daily basis. It's sad, but it's just life right now:( I DO have friends..and I guess it's partly my fault..I need to reach out more, I guess...Ok..on to day 1o!

Day 10 Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

This is kind of a hard question, because all the people that I wish I didn't know, or who I need to let go, are either let go, or just not involved in my life!! Probably me ex-boyfriend would fall into that last category (who I wish I didn't know). Thankfully, he is not in my life anymore, so that is not an issue. There are some people on Facebook who I should probably let go, but I still keep them on. Why?? I have no clue!! Most of these are people that I know through friends, or people who I haven't met, but I add on. I am finding it looking at friends' babies' these days. Maybe I should delete my "mom" friends who I barely know!! It's a good thought, I guess. I don't know why I hang on to these people. I often wonder...lol

Just a quick note re: my health. I had my LP on Friday, and it went quite well. Just a bit of a headache, and I was a bit "woozy" for a few hours. Thank you to all who prayed for me!!

1 comment:

April said...

Do I qualify as one of your "mom" friends you haven't met? I think you need to keep me around so I can give advice when you become a mom. :)

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...