Friday, November 19, 2010

Thirty Days of Truth, Day 7

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living (for).

I have had this up for the last couple of hours while called some people, and I started a cleaning/organizing project. I am about to out to run some errands, so I should probably do this before I don't get to it.

I had to think about this for a bit, b/c while there are some obvious people in my life, I was thinking of people that maybe weren't so obvious..however, I decided to go with the most obvious, because, well, THIS person HAS made my life worth living...

This person came into my life just over 4 years ago...I can't imagine my life without them! This person, is of course, my HUSBAND!! I love him very much!!!

We met online in 2006, and then he started calling me every day...we talked about most everything...then we met, and started dating, and a few months later, we were engaged:)
I can't believe it has been 3 years since we have gotten married!! I know our life hasn't been perfect, but we somehow make it through!

We are very different in a lot of ways, but in a lot of ways, we are the same. Not many husbands would stay by their wife for most of her 1 month hospital stay. He went above and beyond what was asked of him. He is encouraging, and never worries (I do that part for him!!).

I am so glad God brought him into my life!!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...