Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 02 Something you love about yourself.

I had to think about this for a minute, I was typing out one thing, but I am going to use that in a later day/post.

I love that I am a good listener, and (generally) don't give people advice, or try to "fix" things. I know this probably doesn't seem like it on Facebook, but generally, I don't. If someone wants to talk, I listen, while I sometimes bring things back to myself (which, by the way, I have been doing less of, unless I think that it helps them), I really just listen, and don't tell them what to do (unless they ask, of course). I think I am a pretty easy person to talk to. I just want to be a friend to them, and be there for them.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...